We also provide direct support to:
- Musalaha, an organization working to bring Israeli and Palestinian individuals together to understand each other as people of God
- A university student outreach in Ethiopia
- The Presbyterian Medical Benevolence Foundation
- The Life Care Fund for the Llanfair Presbyterian Retirement Community
- Habitat for Humanity Cincinnati and the Westfed Project
- Interfaith Hospitality Network
- Third Presbyterian Church and its youth ministry
Three times a year special offering are collected for specific missions:
- One Great Hour of Sharing on Palm Sunday supports Presbyterian Disaster Assistance, Presbyterian Hunger Program, and Self Development of People.
- The Pentecost offering provides support for youth ministries. 30% is retained by WFPC for a community youth Ministry. In the past, it was used to support Kidz’ Hood.
- The Christmas offering is designated for one or more local ministries .